These are sort of a cross between a cookie and a bread. You can make them more cookie like if you spread the batter thinner, more cake like if you make them thicker.
These have no oil, no sugar, no fat and as such won't really get crispy like a cookie can. Just a warning.
These are very healthy.
- If you are making your own oat flour, grind it in a high speed blender (vitamix or other).
- Mix the oat flour, spices, and baking powder together. I use my food processor (Cusinart).
- Add bananas and mix until smooth. Again, the food processor works great.
- Drop onto a non-stick or parchment covered baking sheet. I use about 2 tablespoons, but as noted above, you can make them bigger or smaller.
- Cook in 350° F oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool on a rack and enjoy. Try not to eat them all at once :)