This is a great snack for all ages. Cocoa covered boysenberries are nutritious and healthy. Plant based and no oil. Try them!
Cocoa Covered Boysenberries
A simple, whole food, plant based dessert or snack.
- 1 cup plant milk – unsweetened I used soy, you could use almond or whatever one you want.
- ½ cup cocoa powder (fat free)
- 24 oz boysenberries or any berry
- Blend the milk and cocoa powder adding enough milk to make a thick slurry.
- Dip berries and place on a tray to refrigerate.
These are easy to make and taste great. Next time, I will probably add some fat free peanut butter. They won’t harden like chocolate, but do get a little firm. I put these on my oatmeal in the morning and it worked great. Warning! These are addictive and messy. Kid friendly too.