This is a healthy snack and excellent when camping or going in the great outdoors.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Combine all the spices in a bowl and mix (or do as I did and put them in a ziploc bag and shake).
- Combine spices and garbanzos and shake to coat all the beans with the spices. Again, I used a 1 gallon zip lock bag.
- Put them on a cookie sheet or other pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes and then shake to turn them over as best you can.
- Let them cool down and enjoy!
You did save the aquafaba didn't you :) Don't throw it away. It is very useful.